NAMEkac_manage - Katalix Access Concentrator Management Utility
SYNOPSISkac_manage <command> [options]
ACCESS CONTROL MANAGEMENT
- Prints a brief help message.
- -r <route-id>
- When given as an option to the delete command, specifies the ID of the route instance to delete.
- -r <route-name>
- When given as an option to the access command, specifies the name of a route. Access control lists are associated with the route definition, not a specific instance of a route.
- -s <source-type>
- The type of the route source. Currently the only source which supports access control lists is PPPoE, so if you omit this option PPPoE will be assumed.
- -m <address>
- For PPPoE access control lists, this option specifies the ethernet MAC address of the client to add or remove from an access control list, in the format xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx (where each 'xx' is 2 hexadecimal digits).
- Delete an existing route with ID 23412
- kac_manage delete -r 23412
- Dump the access control list associated with the route named 'private'
- kac_manage access dump -r private
- Add a new entry to the deny list associated with the route named 'public':
- kac_manage access deny add -r 'public' -m 12:34:56:78:9A:BC
- Delete an existing entry from the allow list associated with the route named 'private':
- kac_manage access allow delete -r 'private' -m 23:45:67:89:AB:CD
- Dump all access control lists
- kac_manage access dump
REPORTING BUGSPlease report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
kacd(8), kacd.conf(5), kac_info(8), kac_trace(8),
- REPORTING BUGS
- SEE ALSO
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 07:40:26 GMT, October 17, 2016