NAMEkac_info - Katalix Access Concentrator Information Utility
SYNOPSISkac_info [-r [route-id|route-name]] [-s] [-h]
- Prints a brief help message.
- -r [route-id|route-name]
- If specified with no argument, this option dumps information about all current routes.
- If a numeric argument is passed, it is assumed to be a route ID and information about the route with that ID (if any) is dumped.
- If a non-numeric argument is passed, it is assumed to be a route name and information about all routes of that name is dumped.
- Dumps the statistics kept by kacd.
REPORTING BUGSPlease report bugs to <email@example.com>.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 07:40:26 GMT, October 17, 2016